Tuesday 20 March 2012

ETX is just a rumour

Good Afternoon all,

From what I have learnt now after several conversations is that ETX is just a rumour, they just wanted to try and attract some attention towards themselves to divert client attention to opening new accounts with themselves by the looks of it.

We have to remember that WS have over several thousand clients right now and they are looking for a market gap.Any PR they can get..I guess..

But if I hear anything different I will provide and update.
I am currently in the process of talking to several media groups about this whole issue and want all of you to know that Personally I will not rest till we have got to the bottom of this...

Articles to follow :
1)The Daily procedures of FSA and how did they fail
2)Segregated Accounts: What did actually happen to our money ?

Kind Regards
Nirav shah

No comments:

Post a Comment