Monday 19 March 2012

The Interview with the WorldSpreads Special Adminstrator Team

Dear all,

I will record and post the whole interview with the meeting with the Special Administrator Team for worldspreads so you are fully aware of all the questions to ask while calling them.

We will also follow this up with the lastest update on the case which we will name as the

88888 Account as purely and simply that is what I believe this case to be.
( Refrence Rogue Trader Account)

Kind Regards

Hour 1:
I have tried to call the 02032848829 Several times since 11:58 and have no luck in getting through will keep  trying for as long as it takes to speak to someone .It seems like this could be an all day job:
What happens when you call
A) The phone rings 3/4 times and then is engaged
B) The Phone goes to the voice mail of the automated message service that tells you that the line will be open
from Monday the 19th of  March for advise on the situation with Worldspreads.

I am finally through and listening to what I think is reworking of Carmina Burana by Carl Off.(thanks to my blogger)

14 comments:

  1. I think it is actually a reworking of Carmina Burana by Carl Off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I take you are listening to the same please can you write your comments after you have finished in here
    Thanks a lot
    Rav

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried ring as well and have the same message. I'll wait until later and try again. Interested to see how you guys get on.

    Steve S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am listening to the same crap!

    Earlier you posted that we have both deposited money and investment money is that right? So we can claim both forms of compensation from the FSCS

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been on the phone 30 mins - already. Have had a mix of classical, jazz, tango, all violin-based reworked versions...

    D L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Spoke to a rep at FSCS and they advide me that my account at worldspread would be classified as an investment and thus, would only cover up to £50k...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Afternoon all.

    I'm sure somewhere I've read that WS had around 15k customers, I would imagine there are around 5 people manning the phones so it could take a while especially as the lines have just opened. Good luck all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so I got through to one of the team. They can't give any specific information about when or what will be returned. All the guy said was:

    - the special administrators were drafted in yesterday evening
    - they will first need to write up a special report
    - there will be a claims procedure guideline and form on the worldspreads.com website
    - whilst he would not give a time or date when this would be put up, when pushed he said perhaps within the next few days

    D L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work DL. As ever this kind of thing is likely to be a fairly drawn out process.

    SS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank guys for your comments will take specifics from your comments and place them into the interview.

    Thanks DL and all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rav,

    A few are asking about open positions which have been running since Friday. Might be worth adding to your no doubt comprehensive live of questions.

    Steve S

    ReplyDelete
  12. With regard to open positions, I think the guy said they were closed out at end of play on Friday.

    D L

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just go off th phone with KPMG and they arent able to provide any information other than that WS in special admin and open trades were closed out as of friday 16th. She also said client will be expected to bear the shortfall! :(

    KP

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Guys ,

    I have posted the transcript that the chickens are reading from...

    ReplyDelete