Monday 26 March 2012

False worldspreads claim calls..

Dear all,

Please be aware of any bogus calls you get from brokers or spread betting firms or claim companies that they can get your money back from the administrators earlier than time.
Currently we have to work to the deadlines i.e. the 10 weeks that KPMG have been given to present a solution and their findings.

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH PHONE NUMBERS AND COMPANY NAMES IF THIS IS THE CASE.
I SHALL CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY AND REPORT THEM TO THE NECCESSARY AUTHORITIES

Kind regards

Rav

3 comments:

  1. Hi thomas,

    Thank you very much for the information,
    I will definately contact the company in question
    and find out what the actual case is.
    I appreciate your comment
    can you please email me at nshah10@hotmail.com
    Kind regards
    Rav

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY IS MY POSTS DELETED??

    I AM GETTING UNSOLICITED CALLS FROM THE BIGGEST SPREADBET PROVIDER IN THE COUNTRY!! PEOPLE DESERVE A RIGHT TO KNOW TO AVOID THERE LIES!!

    SANJEEV MALHOTRA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir



    DEFAMATION AGAINST IG. DO NOT IGNORE THIS CORRESPONDENCE.



    I write with reference to the blog maintained by you, namely “worldspreadsheist”.



    In particular refer to the page at



    http://worldspreadsheist.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/worldspreads-client-list-been-leaked.html#comment-form



    The comments naming IG employees contained therein are untruthful and defamatory in the extreme. Individuals are named specifically and this is totally unacceptable.



    Whilst I accept that you personally did not post these items, unless all references to IG are not removed immediately from the blog then IG reserves the rights to take legal action for damages against you personally for defamation as the blog owner.



    I trust this will not be necessary.

    Sanjeev my apologies for taking your comments off
    Please email me at nshah10@hotmail.com
    So I can discuss this further

    Kind regards
    Rav

    ReplyDelete