Monday 26 March 2012

Will KPMG Post a list of all Worldspreads clients with the amount owed and their addresses?


From my understanding this may have happened to  MFglobal clients, but this is for traders
that fall in the professional category or institutional clients.
If you had a segregated account(!!! I know what the comments will be),
Your details should not be published as part of the administration process.

I have sent an email to KPMG regarding this already and will update this post if I hear anything different.

Kind Regards

Rav

2 comments:

  1. RAV,
    THE ENTIRE client list of MF global was published.It listed every client,retail and corporate with their full name and address and the amount they owed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend,

    I have forwarded the question to three parties and am awaiting confirmation if this is still the case with worldspreads.

    Please bear with me
    Kind regards
    Rav

    ReplyDelete